Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Bleach Episode 272!

Now out - Bleach episode 272.

Actually, it was just last week that I was able to catch up with the Bleach episodes. I actually stopped watching Bleach Anime for a while since I got tired since they showed fillers after fillers.

It's a bit annoying that it almost took 3 months before they came back to the regular story which was based on the Bleach Manga Series.

Plot :

Yet today is another great episode, the fight seen is amazingly superb. This is actually the first time that the full hollow-form of Ichigo is shown. Obviously, this only goes to prove that there is something inside Ichigo that is not a mere human spirit or form.

Although up until today there has not been an instance that Ishin has explained the reasons why he Ichigo has amazing and great powers as a hollow.

Anyway I don't think I need to say more.

Here's the link for the video. Please click here.

Enjoy!!!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment