Thursday, May 27, 2010

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 162

Yahoo!!!

Early release of Naruto Shippuuden Episode 162 today. I was assuming that it would release on it's usual 12am Thursday "habit" (Philippine Time). But it's pretty great that it was released early today.

Today's episode is entitled - "Pain To The World".

Actually this title is a bit of frightening to hear, and gives me glimpse of what is about to become of this episode. Of course I've already read this through Manga Comics, yet seeing it in digital detail is far more exciting than reading the Manga Magazine.

For the benefit of everyone who has not yet read the Manga episodes it will shock you at how Pain-Nagato's hatred change him over the years and negative effects it will result in the future.

Anyway, I do not I need to say more. Here's the link for the Videos.

Enjoy and don't forget to leave your comments below.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment