Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Welcome to My Great and Amazing Life!

Hi everyone!



Welcome to the Great and Amazing Life of Jake Bere!
This is the story of a Filipino (my story actually) thriving as an entrepreneur, as a husband, internet marketer, anime addict, a loving Christian, a soon to be father, and all other adventures that God will bring into my life.



Now you ask the million dollar question, SO WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?



Well first, this is where I will write my learning experiences as an entreprenuer. Just to give you a little background, I currently have a sales and distribution business which contributes a generous amount to my earnings. But before I was able to acheive that, I did a lot of trial and errors and even failed six times (yes six times already). I tried my hand at a warehousing business, a Multi-level marketing business (commonly known as a networking business), a small pigery, and even tried to be a stock trader (although I still invest in the stock market but I no longer trade).






Second benefit. My tips on being a loving and wonderful husband. I know, to most of you it would sound a bit mushy, but I love my wife very much that I also study how I can make our relationship blossom through our entire lifetime. Hey if you ask me, I personally think that having a healthy relationship with your wife, kids, family, and your friends will gauge the happiness you have in your life. You can amass all the wealth in the world but without these loving relationships, you could never feel any fulfillment on what you are doing.




Third benefit. Weekly bible reflections. It is part of my commitment as a Christian to bless more and more people's lives. Also, back when I was a teenager, I always wanted to work fulltime for a Ministry, although I am heading to that direction soon but this weekly reflections will be the start of it.




Fourth benefit. Here also I will talk about all the hobbies I enjoy doing like playing badminton, watching anime, watching-out for new upcoming movies, reading business and self-help books (I am a great fan of Bo Sanchez by the way), and everything under sun.




Well, actually the benefits will be unlimited since I will actually be sending you all the learnings and new happenings that will happen in my life.




So welcome and enjoy my life.





Cheers!




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment